Over twelve years' experience in vast areas of Information Technology in challenging fastpaced global environments. Demonstrated accuracy, attention to detail, and ability to acquire technical knowledge rapidly. Innovative problem solver, able to see both business and technical sides of a problem.
SYSTEMS ENGINEER, VIRTUIT SYSTEMS, INC. ON ASSIGNMENT TO REGENERON PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. - (JUN 2017 - PRESENT)
- Managed and executed datacenter network infrastructure project to replacing all top of rack switches and core network devices.
- Worked as part of the Infrastructure Support team to provide a broad range of engineering, implementation, and operational support.
- Administered Dell/EMC/Cisco VBlock Hyper-converged environments.
- Managed Regeneron's Datacenter, IDF and MDFs.
- Administrated VMware Infrastructure 3.5, 5.0, 5.5, and 6.0.
- Maintained SAN Fibre Channel Fabric Switches.
- Respond to Incidents, perform change requests and drive problem management in accordance to ITIL Standards.
TECHNICAL DIRECTOR, LOGIC TECHNOLOGY, INC. ON ASSIGNMENT TO GENERAL ELECTRIC - (JAN 2017- JUN 2017)
- Drove resolution of complex problems, leveraging Level 2 resources, vendors and GE escalation contacts.
- Provided training and guidance for Level 2 on standard operating procedures and work instructions.
- Created and authored standard operating procedures and work instruction in accordance with company policies.
- Provided escalation support for Level 2.
- Assisted with vendor management meetings and 3rd party engagements.
- Worked directly with GE full time employees leading internal meetings and managing specific segments of work and create reports for GE leadership.
- Lead transition of 250 NetApp NAS filers into existing support model working closely with the previous support team to ensure a smooth transition.
PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT, LOGIC TECHNOLOGY, INC. ON ASSIGNMENT TO GENERAL ELECTRIC - (JAN 2014- JAN 2017)
- Level 3 Enterprise Storage Engineer and Primary SME for Isilon Storage Systems.
- Managed Cisco/Brocade SAN switches, EMC Clariion, Centerra, Celerra, DMX/VMAX; Hitachi USPv/VSP/HUS; IBM XIV; NetApp; Isilon Systems.
- Provided backline support to Level 2 to drive resolution on day to day operations and implementation of requests.
- Respond to incident tickets communicated via service-now, email, and phone.
- Troubleshot technical issues, research solutions and track problems to resolution.
- Managed storage and SAN capacity to ensure continuous delivery of storage needs to business customers.
- Analyzed storage utilization and forecast capacity needs.
- Worked with storage engineering to review analysis and work with hardware vendors to place orders for storage systems and capacity increases of existing systems.
- Oversaw installation and configuration of new storage systems working with other teams to facilitate installation.
- Manage implementation of new storage environments.
- Developed and maintained documentation used to manage storage environment.
- Managed storage migration of hundreds of servers from EMC VMX SAN to Hitachi SAN.
SYSTEMS ENGINEER, PREVILLE TECHNOLOGY SERVICES, LLC - (MAR 2013 - DEC 2013)
- Designed, constructed and maintained computer systems including servers,workstations, desktop and network devices for over 200 clients in the Albany NY region.
- Architected solutions for datacenter consolidation leveraging server virtualization using VMware ESX hosts and SAN Storage solutions.
- Installed enterprise monitoring tools for remote monitoring of client sites.
- Respond to incident tickets and requested items in ticket system.
- Troubleshot various complex hardware and software issues.
- Reported and tracked time working at various client sites to support billing.
IT ENVIRONMENT ANALYST, MVP HEALTH CARE - (2010- MAR 2013)
- Subject-matter Expert (SME) for PTC/MKS Integrity tool.
- Responsible for code versioning and deployment system and application lifecycle management.
- Designed and maintained end-to-end processes of development, requirements management, version control, build management, and automated software deployment.
- Tracked and managed change requests to test and production systems and infrastructure.
- Responsible for implementing ITIL Standards and best practices.
- Participated in SAS70/SSAE16 reviews and audits.
- Maintain confidentiality and adhere to regulatory compliance issues.
- Responsible for reporting metrics to IT leadership team.
SR. APPLICATION SPECIALIST - IT SECURITY , ALBANY MEDICAL CENTER - (2008-2010)
- Executed daily account creation.
- Maintained McAfee Virus Scan, IronMail, PostX, BlueCoat ProxySG and ProxyAV, and McAfee SCM appliances.
- Solved helpdesk support tickets.
- Installed and maintained RedHat Enterprise Linux proxy servers.
- Maintained wireless IPS and deployed sensors and configured application.
- Responsible for audits and investigations on security related incidents in accordance with company policy.
- Preformed security monitoring and penetration testing.
- Developed minimum standards and baselines to define required security controls and settings on all servers, desktops and network equipment.
- Maintained confidentiality and adhered to HIPAA regulations.
APPLICATION SPECIALIST - CLIENT/SERVER , ALBANY MEDICAL CENTER - (2006-2008)
- Server Administrator for Windows Servers.
- Deploy and decommission HP Servers in datacenter.
- Utilized helpdesk ticket system to respond to incidents and generic service requests. Backup and restore of servers data using Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM).
- Maintain and utilize enterprise tools and software.
Hardware: PC/Compatible Desktop; HP and Cisco Servers; Apple Hardware; NetApp Filers; Isilon Systems; Hitachi VSP/USPV/AMS/HUS Arrays; EMC Symmetrix and Clariion Arrays; EMC Celerra and VNX NAS; Cisco Router/AP/Switches/SAN FC Switches; BrocadeSAN Switches
Software: Microsoft Office Suite, Access Data Forensics Tool Kit, VMware, PTC/ MKS Integrity, hard drive cloning, BMC Remedy, iLife, and others
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Family including Server 2008, 2008R2, 2012, 2012R2; Apple OS X; Apple OSX Server; Ubuntu, Debian, RHEL, SUSE Linux; FreeBSD; OpenBSD; Oracle/Sun Solaris 5.8 or higher; IBM AIX; VMware ESXi; Apple iOS; Android; BlueCoat Proxy SG/AV; Synology DSM; NetApp Data OnTap/Clustered Data OnTap; Isilon OneFS
Networking: TCP/IP network installation (cabling, crimping, and jacking), Cisco Routers, Switches, Access Points, and Cisco IOS, HP ProCurve managed switches, Cisco Small Business Switches and Routers, Cisco MDS SAN Switches, Brocade SAN Switches.
Cloud: Built servers and infrastructure in the cloud using Amazon Web Services (AWS), Digital Ocean, and Google Cloud Platform
BS, Management Information Systems, Clarkson University
ITIL v3 Foundations Certified